What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide for Tourists and Expats
- Discover each region of the Philippines with extensive and detailed information
- Answer all your questions about retiring in the Philippines
- Understand how to make a living in the Philippines
- Gain in-depth knowledge about Philippine culture
- Know all about transportation in the Philippines
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Philippines Insider scores 72.26/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.cebu-philippines.net/philippines-travel-guide.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $14.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: cebu-philippines.net you’ll also be taken through to cebu-philippines.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)